Are you looking for a activity to enjoy with the family Have you ever thought about doing the Caminito del Rey with children? Without a doubt it is an experience that we recommend you to do at least once in your life, as well as being one of the best places to visit in the world. must-see places to visit in Malaga.
Although doing the Caminito del Rey with children is made up of walkways installed on the vertical walls of the Gaitanes Gorge can be an exciting experience, it is important to bear in mind that this route can be dangerous and is not suitable for all children, as it requires certain precautions and prior preparation to ensure the safety of the little ones.
Guided visit to the Caminito del Rey, with bus transport included.
El Caminito del Rey with children: the easy guide
First of all, you should know that access is only allowed to children over 8 years old. In addition, all children under 18 years of age must always be accompanied by an adult and present their ID card.
Here are some of them recommendations to help you plan a visit to the Caminito del Rey with children:
- You must present yourself with at least 30 minutes in advance at the time indicated on the booking voucher.
- Don't forget lbring water and some foodThe tour lasts approximately 3-4 hours.
- Carry appropriate clothing and footwear for hiking, as well as sun protection and a hat in summer.
- During the walk along the footbridges there is no space and it is not advisable to stop. provide for possible meals or lunches and do them before or after entering the walkways. In the same way during the tour no bathrooms.
- It is advisable that the people who will access to the Caminito del Rey have a adequate physical preparationdo not suffer from vertigo, heart, respiratory or locomotor diseases.
- No bulky rucksacks or bags, prams or wheelchairs.
- Children should always be under adult supervision. responsible throughout the tour. It is important that parents or guardians ensure that children follow the safety measures and respect the rules of the site.
- Persons accompanying minors they will not be able to hold them in their arms on any part of the route.
- You can visit no littering in this environment. You can carry a bag in your backpack to put it in and wait for the exit to throw it in a container.
Following these recommendations, doing the Caminito del Rey with children can be an unforgettable and exciting experience for the whole family.
Tickets for the Caminito del Rey
The most important thing is to make sure that pre-book your tickets and well in advance because they sell out quickly. The entrance to the Caminito del Rey can be purchased individually, although our recommendation is to buy a ticket in advance. take the guided tourThe tour includes a specialised tour guide and a group of up to approximately 30 people.
At Visitanddo.com, we offer a guided tour service where you can enjoy the Caminito del Rey in a safe and comfortable way, both in English and Spanish. Our tour including transport from the established meeting point to the start of the trail, tickets to the Caminito del Reyand a expert tour guide who will accompany you throughout the tour.
We hope you find these recommendations useful and that you enjoy your visit to the Caminito del Rey with children to the fullest!